Thursday, June 21, 2007

First Post

Dear Family,
Life at the lee's is going great. I forgot my old blogger password so I was forced to make a new one! Recently, I became a eagle scout. Grant has told you most of it in one of his posts. It was a great court of honor and I want to personally thank each of you who came and attended it! It was FABULOUS! Last Sunday, My family and I left home for our favorite vacation spot! Pinecrest, that place is absolutely great. Grandma Barbara came up and we had a blast hanging out on the beach! The Przybyla's (family friends) also came and joined us for two days. They are always a pleasure to have. This summer I am training for water polo! My mom says that I have a lot of shoes to fill if I ever want to be as good as Austin. During my freshmen year, the sports I am going to do are Swimming, Water polo, and Tennis. Yep, I know, Tennis! At Pinecrest, about 50 feet away from the townhouses are Tennis courts. I played a lot and got pretty good! My dad and I actually just got back from playing Tennis! It is always fun to play under the lights! So, that's about all I've done this summer, but I know there is a lot more! Have a great summer and I'll see you all on thanksgiving!

-Hunter

2 comments:

Grant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grant said...

Sorry about that, anyway great first post, sounds like you had lots of fun! About your e-mail, do you mean both sides of the family?